|Raffle Info and Rules
||[Aug. 11th, 2005|02:01 pm]
Cloth Diapers Are Love
- The raffles are run by sweetbums and shwin. The purpose of this raffle is for fun.
- All extra raffle money goes toward a future raffle. The raffles are not profit based.
- sweetbums handles the financial end of the raffle although she does help out with the non-financial end.
- shwin handles the non-financial end of the raffle. She assigns the numbers accordingly to the amount given for the raffle. Winning raffles numbers are determined by random.org.
- The raffle conductors are not liable for packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. All packages are sent with delivery confirmation. No refunds.
- In the case that the raffle item is sent via third party, raffle conductors are not liable if the item is never received, if the item is damaged, etc. You must handle that yourself with the third party, not us.
- Winner may do whatever they want with the raffle item, keep it, use it, sell it, trade it, give it back for the raffle, etc.
- Tickets for the raffles are $1 each, unless otherwise noted.
- If you are participating in your first raffle through diaper_crazy, you must send an extra $1 joining fee.
- Do not request a refund for a raffle that has already been conducted. If the winning number have been chosen, any money you may have sent is forfeited to the raffle money pool for future raffle items.
- All payments for participation in a running raffle must be sent to ljsweetbums AT yahoo DOT com through paypal.
- If you have any questions, please direct them to ljsweetbums AT yahoo DOT com.
- By participating in the raffles, you are stating you have read the above information and rules , and that you agree to the terms set above.